Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bits & Pieces

Life these past few weeks has been crazy busy. It's insane.

Wedding planning is coming along nicely. Had the meeting with our reception venue function coordinator and have paid the deposit so that is one less thing to worry about.
Unfortunately I couldn't see the full function room as it was in use but I have some ideas.

Now that we're set on the table decoration we want I've been searching for the style of vase I want. Have found a few I really like on ebay, but of course they are pickup only and located on the other side of the country. My bridesmaids are all keeping an eye out for me though which is helpful.



I found this gorgeous pearl necklace which is quite similar to what I am currently thinking of for jewellery for my BM's. That said I want to get their dresses sorted before I make any purchases. But for a sale price at a proper jewellers that is a bargain!

I went on a shopping trip this weekend to Westfield Carousel with some friends and got some awesome buys!
I got this shirt for M - $20

The girls and I trying on hats.
I actually bought one, it will be perfect for the beach.

Short shorts from Temt ($10each!!). Refuge Jeans $30
Blue top $29 and the military style cardi was about $30

These two jackets from Ally. The mint one was $35, the black $25.
Very happy with these!


You must love a Lovisa sale. Earrings to match with the shoes below.

 $29 from Kmart for these red peep toe wedges, it's not the most flattering photo but I love them.
Now all I need is a red clutch bag to match (which is seeming impossible to find!!)
And some cute sandals from Kmart for $15 I think they were. Got to love a good bargain!

Of Course my week isn't complete without the adventures of my puppy.
She gets very sooky at bath time..

 But cheers up once you towel her dry.
Sun-baking and getting a belly rub.

Prancing around with her new toy ball.

I'm going to try be better with posting, even if they are just little tid bits..

No comments:

Post a Comment