So I'm quite proud of myself to be honest, the last few days I've made quite a bit of progress with wedding planning things.
I've found a dress I love the look of online and it's sold in a local store too! And it won't break the budget. I so want to go have a look at it now and order it, but since we don't have a date set yet that won't really work as I had hoped. Hopefully we can nail down a date soon and sort something out. I'm not going to post pictures of that dress on here because, well that's supposed to be a surprise but I will of the bridesmaids dresses I just found on Etsy. I love how versatile they are and the price of them is pretty decent too!
I'm actually really in love with the colour of the dresses too. It's really pretty and I think it would suit all the ladies I have in mind to ask to be bridesmaids. Which I still haven't totally decided on. That's another issue we need to discuss when it gets closer.
The more I think of a beach wedding the more I like the idea, or a nice garden somewhere. I want it to be simple but stunning. I want class but not OTT and I don't want to spend a fortune. I refuse to spend a ridiculous amount of money on it. Actually that will be rather impossible with my mother's Italian stingy-ness kicking in. Hopefully I can avoid that as much as possible. I really don't want to have to deal with it too much.
For bouquets I really had no idea where to start looking so I facebook stalked all the people I know who are married to search for some ideas and I also looked on Pinterest, Etsy and through all my new bridal magazines too. I found these silk roses ones on Etsy which I think are quite sweet - I won't have the purple colour of course.
The question is which is better: Real flowers or silk flowers?
My scrap book of Wedding ideas is going really well too. I have heaps of dresses cut out and stuck in for both myself and the bridesmaids. Some ideas for table settings and hair styles and I'm writing in my research findings for venues etc too.
There really just is far too much to think about!
At least there is one thing I know I dearly want and god forbid anything happens but I can have it... My Dad to walk me down the isle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment