There hasn't been all that much happening over the last few weeks. Went to Perth shopping with Miss B last weekend and had a great time. Was a great day for shopping, found so many things that I liked and got some great bargains as well.
Other than that it's been pretty much the same old, work and do stuff around the house. We've gotten some nice new plants for the garden and a couple for the new pots we got at a home show. How domestic do we sound now? There is still no word on the kitchen quote which is frustrating, I just want to plan our engagement party already.
I was off work sick yesterday with a migraine. I really feel sorry for anyone who gets them, they just arent pleasant. My lovely back and back keep going out of place and causing mine, it's a total frustration. I really have no idea what to do to stop them other then having a regular massage, which is a struggle to afford at the moment, I've got bills popping up everywhere!
That and anything wedding related is a frustration to start. Trying to get the fiance to answer questions about anything wedding related is seemingly a trouble. He is excited etc too but focused more on money side of things then anything which honestly, is putting a downer on it all. Help me research and plan, lets set a date so we have a focus. He seems more interested in holidays and going to bali for someone elses wedding. Stuff the holidays I want to get married then we can have an awesome holiday for our honeymoon. Will have to discuss all that this weekend... And it's a long weekend which is awesome. Going to look at a wedding reception venue with my mum - that will be interesting but at least she's turned her attitude around.
I've also started collecting photos and ideas for wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and all that sort of thing too. I bought a visual art diary for it and that's going with my planner. It's exciting. But you know what's difficult? Picking bridemaids.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment