So again I fail at regularly blogging. I'll try give the best update I can for the past few weeks.
My appendix op recovery went well and I'm pretty much back to normal, still get the odd twinge of pain every so often but so much better. I'm hoping the scars will fade away quickly, but I have to be happy that they aren't that big. I can't wait to get back to the gym either, it will be so good to get into exercise again and hopefully tone up a bit/shed a few kilos.
My latest obsession is nail polish, I had the last two I ordered arrive yesterday. So excited to finally get to try them. I'll post pictues when I have. One is the most gorgeous sparkly gun metal grey colour and the other is purple (typical of me, I know!)
There is less than a month until our QLD holiday. So excited for a break! Me being me I am already writing mental lists of what to take and what I need to buy and trying to organise everything, whilst madly trying to save so I have enough spending money. Also going to try sell a bunch of clothes that I never wear on ebay, hopefully I'll have some luck with that.
A few close family members have been a bit ill lately but fortunately all seem to be making a good recovery. Things with M are going really well, except his grump last night but thankfully he apologised and all is good again. Silly men.
Oh and how is this? I broke the silly oven. Thankfully we are working on the kitchen reno, so hopefully it won't take to long to get sorted and so I can finally have an oven again, I want to bake me some cupcakes!! M and I are all inspired from watching The Block and have gotten some great ideas from their magazine and it's been fun planning. It reminds me why I wanted to be an interior decorator/designer.
Work was quiet again but is busy this week with reports and that sort of thing. Best news today, we get 3 weeks holidays over the Christmas/New Years period. *Squeee*
I think that is pretty much all for now... Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment