Friday, October 19, 2012

J's Wedding

So things in live have been pretty much the same old lately and I haven't really had much to post about.. But I have a few posts of photos and random things I have collected that I will put up in the next few days. 

Firstly my cousin J's wedding. 
The weather last weekend was all rainy and miserable but shone on her when it was her moment to get out of the car and make her way into church. The ceremony to me detracted from the fact that it was a wedding and seemed more like a church service (and oh my gosh the priest was bossy - no photos allowed and even the professional photographer was getting told where he could stand!).
But the main thing is that she enjoyed her day and looked amazing. 

Here are some photos from the day.

The Bride & Groom 
The Groom & his Groomsmen were all wearing coat & tails and bought out the top hats for the photos. They looked very dapper.

My outfit side view (very proud of how much weight I've lost!)

Instagram'd front.
Cotton On Dress (got so many compliments on this)
Windsor Smith Wedges

My hair & makeup!
First time I had attempted curls with my GHD in forever and I succeeded.

My cousin TM & I. 

Cousins <3

TM, myself & ML posing with our cocktails.

And this is the cocktail. Watermelon Martini. 
We had to water them down with lemonade they were that strong, but were yummy.
The wine offered at the wedding wasn't to out taste hence us buying cocktails.
At my wedding there will be a moscato on offer!

The rest of the night was just as much fun. My parents got up to dance which was hilarious. My Dad the jack of all trades, who I thought was good at everything cannot dance! Hehe. I tried to teach him the chicken dance & macarena but he just couldn't get it right, he was always a step behind but it was damn hilarious and so much fun. 

One of my cousins started a full on dance off with the grooms sister. It was HILARIOUS. It really was like a scene out of a movie. Actually the dance floor was several times with the oldies knowing the dances to all the old songs and getting out here. 
It really was a fantastic night. I got a few ideas about things to do (or not do) for my wedding and of course a huge congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs C.

No comments:

Post a Comment